Pulp Riot's Interstellar Collection is the latest deposit only addition to the Faction8 line. Expand your creative freedom with pastel colour that is designed for today's techniques, with an easy application, laser-focused placement and the ultimate, seamless blend.
Interstellar Collection consists of 8 new pastel shades:
1 x Violet
1 x Pink
1 x Copper
1 x Light blue
1 x Light green
1 x Light grey
1 x Medium grey
1 x Dark grey
Expand your creative freedom with deposit-only colour that is designed for today's techniques, with an easy application, laser-focused placement and the ultimate, seamless blend.
- Deposit-only Colour Collection with 8 Killer Shades
- Intense shine
- Range is created with artists in mind as you can alter how much developer you use
- Blendable consistency
Pulp Riot's Interstellar Collection can be mixed with the rest of Faction8, semis and high speed toners to create your masterpiece. The range is created with the artists in mind as you can alter how much developer you use. For eye catching metallic blues or burnished coppers use 1:1, for lighter soft pastel greys or pinks use 1:2.
Pulp Riot FAQ's
- Is Pulp Riot tested on animals? Never.
- Is Pulp Riot colour vegan? Yes, and gluten-free.
- Can Pulp Riot colour be used on extensions or wigs? Yes, however, the colour results may vary.
- Can Faction8 colours be mixed? You can mix all Pulp Riot Faction8 colours with the exception of High Lifts, which we don’t recommend you mix.
You are the artist. Pulp Riot is the paint. Interstellar is the collection.
Would you like to learn more about Pulp Riot products and only have 1 hour to spend on education?
If so... Facetime is for you.
1-1 complementary Facetime education at a time suitable for you. whether it be in between clients or on your non-existent lunch break! Dm us to book your space to learn about the products, formulas and some pro tips.
@pulpriot.uk on Instagram
In the mean time check out the 1000’s of free bite sized education videos available on Pulp Riot TV at TV.Pulpriot.com