Pulp Riot Semi-Permanent Collection
Are you a hair, beauty or barbering professional? Or currently in training to be one?
For exclusive access to our extensive range of hair, beauty and barbering products at wholesale prices online and in-store, you need an Alan Howard trade card. Getting your exclusive trade card is free and simple, you just need to prove to us that you're in the trade.
For professional applications, please upload a copy of one of the following documents:
- Level 2 or above (NVQ or equivalent) hair, beauty or barbering qualification certificate
- Public liability insurance certificate for your hair, beauty or barbering business
- Current business cheque book
For student applications all of the below documents are required:
- A valid college card
- A course enrolment letter or receipt
Vibrant and Pastel Semi-Permanent colours that are easier to apply, more vibrant, lasts longer, and fades better.
You are the artist, hair is the canvas, Pulp Riot is the paint. Create your masterpiece!
Pulp Riot's Semi Permanent OG colour line stands out thanks to its nourishing, creamy consistency and conditioner based formula. As with all Pulp Riot products it is cruelty-free, vegan, free of silicones, MEA, parabens and contains the nourishing natural bond builder quinoa. So easily blendable, they are the perfect consistency to achieve the modern blending techniques to deliver the Insta-worthy results hair artists and today's clients demand
- Conditioner based and so easier to apply
- more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better
- 16 semi-permanent colour shades including clear for pastelisation
- highly pigmented for vibrant results
- fades evenly and true to tone
- incredible conditioning shine thanks to quinoa seed formula base
- lasts 25 to 42 hair washes
- removable with blank canvas
- beautiful fragrance
No video available.
You may also need these...
You May Be Interested In
Other customers bought...
There are no recently viewed products.